Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Kia Customer Claims "It's Hip To Be A Square With The Kia Soul"



"I have to say that this little car had some BIG, hip and square surprise in store for me when it arrived. As soon as it pulled up into my driveway I was excited, it looked cool and stylish and the beautiful red color totally caught my eye!

This cute little car is jam packed with fun which with the Kia Soul is what the point is, hip, fun, cool, comfortable and reliable. With a fun and funky exterior this car is eye catching, especially when it is in red like the one they loaned me to review. The bright color with the fun shape is definitely a car that should be on your list if you are looking to show your fun and funky style. If you are looking to show a style all of your own then the Kia Soul will be a car that will stand out to you.

As expected with Kia they did not fall short on the technology and actually had some surprises in store for me in that department too. When rocking out to music in the car the sound was fantastic but at night it was even more fun because there are speaker lights in the door that light up and best thing is you can change them to your favorite color! My kids loved when they were red or purple (it was a tie between which color we all liked best). Stocked with my all favorite technology the back up camera, to having the speakers light up with the music its fun and all my technology needs are met and even exceeded. The Kia Soul has one of my favorite features in a car, the back up camera, which makes it so much easier when backing up and making sure you dont hit anything and there is no one in your way.

The navigation system is super easy to use. Just put in your destination and you are good to go. This came in handy when I was house hunting and never once did I get lost with this system!

The sunroof is a great feature that adds fun and style to the car. When driving down the road with the sunroof open and the music going is a great way to relax and enjoy the drive.

The gas mileage was awesome, I drove a lot with this car and did all my weekly driving around plus driving to look at houses for moving (which was a 45 minute drive each way) and didnt even use a full tank of gas the whole week! My van I normally fill up at least once a week if not twice so that was a big plus for me.

As many of you know I challenged myself to see if I could fit all 3 of my kids car seats in the back seat (a britax marathon, a Britax frontier 85 and a Diono) and while I do not want to focus this car as a family friendly car for those of us with lots of kids, I want to show the car seats because it is a PERFECT example of the amount of space this car has. From the outside it does not look like there is going to be much space at all but it was a total shocker to me that I could fit all the car seats in and my kids were comfortable and had plenty of leg room. Even with hubby driving the kids had ample leg room. Hubby took a seat in the back as well and being 5 foot 10 leg room is important to him and he was able to sit comfortably in the back. The trunk space was fantastic, Kia totally has how much space this little car has hidden.

Driving this car was a ton of fun, much more fun then my normal ride of a minivan. I felt like the cool mom driving around in this hip car! This car is great for so many different people and all their needs. From being a car that is sporty for the single person to a family car this Kia Soul has the essentials covered for needs and the fun wants covered too."

Via Midget Momma (Blog)

No comments:

Post a Comment